School Information



School History

St Mary’s Catholic Primary School provides a Catholic education that focuses on the development of the total person in an environment where Christian ideals are witnessed, lived and valued.

Established in 1916 by the Sisters of Mercy, St Mary’s was originally called St Philomena’s Convent.
In 1958 it moved to its present site and was named St Mary’s. Since this time, a comprehensive building program has ensured the facilities are of the highest standard.
Our school is a family focused community where each person is valued and respected in a safe and caring environment.
Our philosophy is based on the premise that children, from Kindergarten to Year 6, learn in different ways and at different rates.  Our programmes reflect this philosophy in strategies and assessment procedures.
The staff is highly qualified, motivated and dedicated. They are committed to the pursuit of knowledge for themselves and for their students and respond to their responsibilities in a very professional manner.

Our Logo

Trustworthy and Constant